Bruce Hanrahan OA
- Principal Solicitor with Dignan and Hanrahan Solicitors
- Chairman of St Gregory’s College Foundation
- Chairman of Macarthur Business Enterprise Centre
- Chairman Carrington Community Care Pty Ltd.
- Member of KOMHF Finance sub-committee.
- Vice President Macarthur Regional Law Society. (Past President).
Paul Wakeling OAM - Deputy Chairman
- Principal of largest motor dealership in Macarthur
- Founder of Wheels for Life Program
- Paul Wakeling Motor Group staff members, inaugural contributors to the KOMHF Giving Program
Timothy Bryan - Treasurer
- B Com FCA CEO Perich Group.
- Chairman of KOMHF Finance sub-committee.
- Chairman of St Gregory’s College Finance Advisory Committee.
- Director of Ingham Health Research Institute.
Julie O’Keefe - Secretary
- Director of Macarthur Engineering
- Chairman of the KOMHF Ball sub-committee and assists in an event management capacity in other events
- Involved in sponsoring many community projects and sporting associations
Dr Richard Dunstan
- Paediatrician in Macarthur since 1988
- Visiting medical officer at Campbelltown and Camden hospitals
- Staff specialist at Sydney Children’s Hospital
- Member of KOMHF Finance sub-committee
Cr Darcy Lound
- Cr Darcy Lound Councillor at Campbelltown City Council
- Sales Representative Bolts & Industrial Supplies Smeaton Grange
- Chairman of the Macarthur Rams Football Club.
- Life Member of Minto Soccer Club and Macquarie Fields Cricket Club.
- Community Representative
- Well known local supporter of community and charity events
- CEO St Johns Park Bowling Club
Dr Andrew McDonald
- Formerly Director of Paediatrics Campbelltown Hospital
- Macarthur Paediatrician
- Solicitor and Partner of Marsdens Law Group
- Member of the NSW Law Society Advisory Committee for Specialist Accreditation in Local Government and Planning Law
- Member, Environmental and Planning Law Association